Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Kick Him Out!...New Information Sheds Light on the Story

Dear Friends,

I am no stranger to 'being kicked out of Church'. I served faithfully 5 years at Lighthouse Baptist
in San Diego (Doug Fisher's Church).

Over the course of 5 years they got at least 20% of my generous income, I was there 6 days a week doing
something for 5 years. Many families and individuals sitting on their pews were won and discipled by me and
my family. I attended their bible institute for 4 years, taught,preached, wrote, ran a bus, served in
pretty much every ministry except music...and yet a man (Doug Brandenberg) who teaches Lordship Salvation
only through Lighthouse Baptist and only through KJV and only through Water Baptism and Teaches that the Man
of God Lords over the Flock and if you don't obey your pastor you're going to hell...that guy threw me out and
Doug Fisher -a Jeremiah 23 pastor- gave me a 2 minute response 2 years after being thrown out of why I was
thrown out...he said that if someone in his staff did not want someone in church that he would not get involved
and said he didn't know what the issue was but that he was busy and had to go (I guess being a celebrity
'preacher' being wined and dined, telling other pastors how to run their churches takes a lot of time).

Doug Fisher hung up the phone and that was that...That's all I got for 5 years of blind obedience...they got our
money, got our time and resources and the minute I opened my mouth about something going on in the church
I got thrown out immediately...with the help of David Gibbs of the Christian Law Association of course...the minute
we called them to ask for advice on a church issue at LBC the next day I'm thrown out of my church, no explanation

THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE, THE SECOND ONE WAS ALOT MORE DRAMATIC! THE SECOND ONE COST US OUR HOME,
BUSINESS AND $125,000 DOLLARS STOLEN BY JEFF MCARDLE, BRIAN DONOVAN, RON FORTE, PETER RUCKMAN, CLIPPER
AND MITCHELL ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND MCARDLE'S BUDDIES MARCO PEREZ, VINCE LARUE, PHIL ROBINSON,
RON SPARKS AND JORGE GARCIA. (IT TOOK THAT MANY CRIMINALS TO HIDE THE MONEY STOLEN AND HIDE THE PRINTING PRESSES BOUGHT WITH OUR MONEY...EVEN FELLOWSHIP TRACT LEAGUE'S BILL BURROWS GOT IN WITH LAUNDERING OF SOME OF
OUR MONEY WITH RUCKMAN'S CHURCH...AND OTHER PEOPLE LIKE DENNIS DENEAU OF BEARING PRECIOUS SEED ARE IN BED
WITH MCARDLE AND RUCKMAN...I GUESS THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL AFTER ALL!

HERE GOES HOW I GOT KICKED OUT OF PENSACOLA BIBLE INSTITUTE...WANTING TO GIVE LATIN AMERICA AN ONLINE BIBLE INSTITUTE AND HAVING ENTERED INTO BUSINESS WITH JEFF MCARDLE AND PETER RUCKMAN AND FRIENDS TO PRODUCE RUCKMAN'S 7 FOOT SHELF IN SPANISH, RUCKMAN'S REFERENCE BIBLE AND RUCKMAN'S BIBLE INSTITUTE IN SPANISH...OR SO THAT IS WHAT MCARDLE LED US TO BELIEVE IN ORDER TO GET THE $125,000 DOLLARS FROM THE SALE OF OUR HOME.

SO HERE GOES THE STORY (NOW MORE DETAILED THANKS TO THE BITS AND PIECES WE RECEIVED FROM MULTIPLE BYSANDERS
AND WITNESSES.


'KICK HIM OUT!'...Those were the words of Jeff Mcardle to Brian Donovan...referring to me Allen Sanchez.

That is precisely what Mcardle threatened me with when he told me he had spent the money we fronted him for RV 1865 bibles, Peter Ruckman's Church History I and II in Spanish and a whole bunch of other things Mcardle promised to us.

Mcardle told me that he had spent our money to date $10,000 Dollars on things he needed and that he was going to claim the money as a donation...and basically that if I opened my mouth and said anything to Ruckman or anyone at his church that his boys (referring to his friends and golfing buddies in Ruckman's Board of Trustees) would kick me out of Pensacola Bible Institute immediately...Mcardle's exact words were: They will thrown you out in two second and will throw you out so hard your head will be spinning'...His exact words!

The whole premise behind us selling our house, me selling my business and moving my parents elsewhere, me relocating 2000 miles away from home, the $30 grand cost to sell our house of 30 years, the $20 grand cost to move to Pensacola and set up a production facility -as per our business deal with Mcardle- all that of course went down the drain the moment Mcardle reneged on our legal agreement, stole the money we gave him, stole the computer equipment lent to him and reniged on us -Turns out Mcardle never had any intentions of honoring his Legally Binding Written Agreements with us- he claims it was 'all talk'...that nothing was ever finalized...MCARDLE IS LYING! WE HAVE WRITTEN CONTRACTS WITH HIM AND HIS BIBLE SOCIETY!

ANYWAY, THAT IS WHY WE SAY JEFF MCARDLE IS A SICK PSYCHOPATH THAT STEALS FOR A LIVING...(READ THE OTHER BLOGS FOR MORE DETAILS ON WHAT MCARDLE HAS DONE)

BUT BASICALLY HE TOLD BRIAN DONOVAN AND THE REST OF HIS BUDDIES TO THROW ME OUT OF PBI AND RUCKMAN'S CHURCH AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID IMMEDIATELY!

THEY DID NOT CARE THE LEGAL AGREEMENTS I HAD WITH MCARDLE, THEY WOULD NOT EVEN HEAR IT, I WAS FORBIDDEN TO MENTION THE NAME 'MCARDLE' OR THEY WOULD THROW ME OUT IMMEDIATELY AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID...AFTER THEY STOLE ALL OUR MONEY OF COURSE.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment